T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get some suggestion on where to get flock transfer vinyl? I have looked around and the prices vary so much I don't know if I'm paying for quality or just a name. Could we get opinions on the vinyl flock that you've tried and prices? I've tried the "strip flock" from Specialty Graphics and its pretty good. It has that "suede" feel to it, and it's easy to weed. This is why I asked the question>>The price was over 50(15'x5), but I've seen ohter brands of flock for about 35 bucks!

·
Premium Member
27,690 Posts
I haven't heard much about the different flock "qualities". I get mine from imprintables.com, but as you say, there are lots of sellers.

I don't know if the quality varies much between each brand. If you find a cheaper brand, you could always give it a try and report back if it seems like a quality product :)

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I also suggest www.Imprintables.com. I was at a trade seminar about 1 1/2 years ago and watch a shirt be made. Josh used flock to cut a soccer ball and then used vinyl to finish the edges and make the black lines on tha ball. I spoke to josh and he has washed the shirt atleat once a week and sometimes more and the shirt is still holding up with little to no wear showing. This is a much tougher test than a customer wearing a shirt 2 - 3 a month on the average. If their products hold up this well, then I have no issue selling it to my customers. .... JB

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the suggestions, I order some from them yesterday(imprintables). I got it from the overstock section on their website for about 38.00 bucks! I would love to get more suggestions and comments about flock because of the price differences. I found that All American has the best price(that I've found), but I haven't seen or tested for quality.
All American Flock 6.95 per yard, regular price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts