T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new to this board but I think it is great that the creator did this, so we can all be successful in the T-shirt business. Okay I live in San Diego and I am just starting to get into the T-sirt business. I have some designs I created and I just want to try and sell them. I don't want a large invetory in case they don't sell. Where in the world in San Diego or LA would be the best place to buy T-shirts for the least cost. I do not have a resale license yet ( I am just starting with about 40 or so shirts and a simple website). I do want a couple differnt designs on these shirts and all of the places I have written online sell by the design (Fishead.net charges shipping plus you have to order 74 shirts. Each shirt must be the same design). I have called other places and they use iron on printing. What to do???? Please write back with your thoughts and any contact info I would need.
To a properous T-shirt selling relationship,
Silverbolt

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Alpha Pacific, Americana Co., Bodek & Rhodes, Broder Bros, American Apparel, & Printgear sportswear are wholesale t-shirt distributors and manufacturers that are located in california. You can buy blank t-shirts from them, but you will probably need a tax id number.

As far as the printing of the shirts, you could either go with heat transfers or screen printing. To find out more about those techniques, you can read through the forum.

I know that print mojo is located in california, so maybe you should give them a call.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
For blank shirts, your best bet without a sales tax license would be blankshirts.com.

Heat transer printing isn't bad quality if you have the right supplies, BUT it can still only do light-colored shirts. Uf you'd still rather go with screne printing, you will need to do at LEAST a minimum of 12 at most places; many have a minimum of 24. You should try calling local shops and search around for one that suits your need. Grab a phone book and look under 'screen printing' and 't-shirts'.

·
Registered
23 Posts
San Diego has a great spot for blank tees...

http://missionimprintables.com/

You'll need a resale tax id #, but you can place orders on line of almost any quantity (depending on the garment), and if you live in SD you can pick up and save on shipping.

alstyle.com is good too. They ship from Anaheim so you get your product fairly quickly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts