T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
I sublimate on shirts and I love the Gildan 420/ 420L Jerzee 21M and Jerzee 21WR the best. I think I read that the companies aren't producing these shirts in White anymore? Did anyone else hear this or have any suggestion for a really good 100% Polyester shirt that feels cotton?

Thanks

·
Administrator
14,901 Posts
It's due to the worldwide shortage of garments, not due to discontinuation. Every brand is experiencing it.

Every major shirt brand has a cotton-feel polyester shirt. Every shirt brand has spotty, if any, inventory.

S&S has about 100,000 21M's across all colors and warehouses. Yet some sizes they have zero inventory. Same with the Gildan 42000.

Supply chain is suppose to get better in 2nd quarter of 2022. After all the cargo ships can dock and unload and after trucking companies find drivers to hire.

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
I concur. Just a couple weeks ago you couldn't find a single brand that you could purchase black cotton shirts across all sizes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! I guess I may go have to find a vendor overseas. The holiday season is coming up and I would love to be able to have plenty of polyester shirt sizes in stock by then. Fingers crossed. Again thanks everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts