T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I had the exact same thought this morning Teresa :) Hopefully she is just really busy with her new engraver :)

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
I've been thinking I haven't seen Mystysue around, too (and I miss Jan/Jberte, too.)

I hope you guys are right that Suez is just busy with the engraver... a new toy, I bet she found a hundred ways to make new money off of it already! I'd love to apprentice for Suez for a week (a month would be Heaven!)

Maybe her puppy and the new toy have her busy. I know I don't pop by chat like I used to, and that's where I ran into Suez most... maybe we have to hang around chat to catch Sue. ??

·
Registered
746 Posts
i'm here!! :D i've just been crazy busy and popping in when i can to keep up with what's going on in the tshirt world! it's that time of year - i'm hoarding acorns like a squirrel getting ready for winter when it slows down some (pleeeeeease let it slow down some! LOL) sorry ladies, didn't mean to appear AWOL :p

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Jannnnnnnnnnnnnn! So good to see you! :D

Well, you do your thing, Girlfriend. We'll be around when the slow season sets in. :)

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
mystysue has been very busy printing decals for me :D. stopped by the shop last week. cute puppy also.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm here!! :D i've just been crazy busy and popping in when i can to keep up with what's going on in the tshirt world! it's that time of year - i'm hoarding acorns like a squirrel getting ready for winter when it slows down some (pleeeeeease let it slow down some! LOL) sorry ladies, didn't mean to appear AWOL :p

Hi Jan, glad to see you're still with us.
Send some of the work my way:)
we missed you and all your great advice

Glad you're here.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Well I just called Sue at work and she is super busy and hasnt been online :) So I just wanted to let everyone know that she is doing well :)

Fred she told me she met you :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts