T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like how those brands are proportioned, but I hate all the logos/etc on the shirts. Who makes those t-shirts, and what other brand names does that t-shirt maker supply? Can I buy the t-shirts plain for the t-shirt supplier?

Also, where do I get those nice t-shirt styles that I don't see anymore? For example, shirts having the sleeves a different color from the body, shirts with the rings at the color and end of the sleeve a different color, baseball shirts, shirts with horizontal stripes, etc?

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Who makes those t-shirts, and what other brand names does that t-shirt maker supply? Can I buy the t-shirts plain for the t-shirt supplier?
Most likely those shirts are custom made to their specifications by overseas factories. They aren't likely to be readily available at wholesale like a "Hanes" or "Fruit of the Loom" tee.

You can always check the RN number on the label to try to do some research, but most likely, they shirts are exclusive to their brand.

Also, where do I get those nice t-shirt styles that I don't see anymore?
Some of the ones you named are pretty common still...

For example, shirts having the sleeves a different color from the body
These are often found in "baseball" style t-shirts, like these:
http://www.companycasuals.com/CompanyCasuals/b.jsp?id=870&parentId=124

But you can find them in other styles as well by searching around a few different brands.

shirts with the rings at the color and end of the sleeve a different color
This is called a "ringer" t-shirt and a lot of manufacturers make them (Hanes, Anvil, Hyp, Alternative Apparel, American Apparel, Gildan etc)
http://www.companycasuals.com/CompanyCasuals/b.jsp?id=63679&parentId=125

baseball shirts, shirts with horizontal stripes, etc?
Check out some of the catalogs for wholesalers like SanMar, americanapparel.net, alternativeapparel.net, SSActivewear, AlphaShirt.com, etc and you'll see lots of different t-shirt styles.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Rodney said:
These are often found in "baseball" style t-shirts
You can also sometimes find them as raglan tees (raglan refers to the cut of the sleeve rather than that specific contrasting colour style, but men's shirts rarely have a raglan style sleeve so more often than not a men's raglan tee will also have contrasting sleeves).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts