T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everybody, am at the early stages of developping a t-shirt selling website, and i was just wondering wher you find your designer, am not gonna set up another of those t competition site but i want to find few designers who would design few models for a limited edition printing..... does anyone have ideas where they hide???

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
You can find t-shirt designers in various freelance places like elance.com, guru.com, ifreelance.com, designoutpost.com, etc etc

Once you have 15 posts, you can even post a service request in our classifieds area here at the T-Shirt Forums.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
as wodnering if you have guidelines about size etc. So they can't be saved and copied.
You can do whatever you'd like to protect your design if you want to. You can post a small thumbnail, you can "watermark" the image. Additionally, the Site Reviews - Design Reviews forum is not accessible by search engines or non-logged in members.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sitepoint.com and NamePros.com has graphic contest section, you can go there, and say il pay someone $20 to make me a t-shirt design and tons of people enter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cool, amazing how many people take time to read, visit and give critisism, thanks to all, and as soon as the new design will be closer to finish i'll post for a design review,

Special thank to Rodney for this site !!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
You can visit screen printing industry sites like screenprinters.net, SGIA and t-shirtlinks. These sites allocate links on their sites for t-shirt artist to show their personal URLs

·
Registered
12 Posts
Could anyone tell us of his/her experience(s) working/dealing with any of these sites mentioned (i.e., great artwork, trustworthiness, professionalism)?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
80 Posts
octopusst, i know some designers who are currently looking to do some extra work ... do you have a budget per design? If you share that information in this thread, and the amount is reasonable, I can send a couple really good artists your way.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Could anyone tell us of his/her experience(s) working/dealing with any of these sites mentioned (i.e., great artwork, trustworthiness, professionalism)?
The sites that I mentioned (designoutpost, elance, guru) all had freelancers that did great artwork, were professional and trustworthy.

Like any large marketplace though (like eBay), there might be bad eggs mixed in with the good :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts