T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
I made my own spreadsheet. It has a bunch of prices from our suppliers, and you enter in how many of what sizes they want, and it figures out everything from target prices you specify. It also fills out an invoice you can then give to the customer.

I am willing to share this spreadsheet if anyone is interested.

· Registered
385 Posts
I made my own spreadsheet. It has a bunch of prices from our suppliers, and you enter in how many of what sizes they want, and it figures out everything from target prices you specify. It also fills out an invoice you can then give to the customer.

That would be good to see cause I'm in the process of making my own so some guidance from yours would be great!

· Registered
112 Posts
Alright peoples.... It has been almost 2 weeks since I offered to share my spreadsheet, I have emailed it to more than a dozen people, and I have not heard back any criticism, comments or suggestions from a single person....

So really, nobody has any input as to how to improve, or otherwise upgrade the spreadsheet?

· Registered
879 Posts
Alright peoples.... It has been almost 2 weeks since I offered to share my spreadsheet, I have emailed it to more than a dozen people, and I have not heard back any criticism, comments or suggestions from a single person....

So really, nobody has any input as to how to improve, or otherwise upgrade the spreadsheet?
Thank you for that, I still have it just cant figure out how to use it, Im a techno-tard ... I actually forgot I had it, I will have to google around for instructions tomorrow.
-g-

· Registered
7 Posts

I'm also trying to get a sold spread sheet made. I would also like to 'check yours out.

· Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I already have the Brinkman estimator for vinyl and sublimation, but I was looking for it for a friend of mine who is starting sublimation and was unable to locate it. Thanks for the link for the vinyl one.

· Registered
879 Posts
@malform .... it looks like its pretty indepth,( remember when you first opened your draw program)...lots of unknowns..lol.
It looks well planned out! Will this open in OpenOffice? my student trial of office 2000 is about to expire..i'll just d/l and try it myself.
Thanks, I'll let you know more what I can as I learn more...got the entire day off and the weather sucks.
-later-

· Registered
63 Posts
Guys, remember that you can also design your calculator with FileMakerPro or MS Access. Spreadsheet are great but a database will allow you to keep record of your project. Further on and with a little effort, you can develop a SQL database with javascript for the calculations and use it within your website. I got this in my bucket list ... dunno when i'll have time to develop it, in the meantime, I'll post and ask for what are the guidelines.

· Registered
3,923 Posts
Ok, I have looked and am only finding one website for the Brinkman cost estimator. Does anyone know if this is still available and if so where can I find it? www.tshirtfastquoter.com is no longer a valid web address.:confused:[/quote

Home Page has the estimators,, for the Brinkmans cost estimator, Sometimes they are on there for free,, not sure if they are now,,, check it out.
Sandy jo
MMM

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.