T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi Tim do you have a dryer to dry the shirts on, or what are you using, to dry them with and what brand black ink are you using. LaTonya

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking for the difference between a normal black light and the special black light to cure plastisol inks. I didn't say i was curing black ink.
Just want to know where I can buy the type of black light to cure any color plastisol ink.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Try Nazdar screen printing company they might can help you, I do not have the number with me know, so try there website. LaTonya

·
Registered
293 Posts
If you still need the lights the best place to get a high output black light is a supplier for tanning beds. The bulbs in tanning beds have to be replaced every 1500 hours or close to it. But buying from a supplier for tanning beds will be much less than going to a lighting supply store maybe you'll save as much as 2/3 in price by going to a tanning bed supply company

·
Registered
77 Posts
Flash dryer does not use light to cure plastisol. A flash dryer has a heating element much like what is in your oven. The element heats up to around 350. Flash dryer is placed over shirt at a given distance and the shirt is slowly heated up to cure the plastisol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts