T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
wow! this is awesome. thanks so much sano!!! will totally check this out..:D btw, i believe u'v ordered from them...am really concerned with women's shirts. what's your comment on their baby tee's...?
Haven't ordered from them yet. But I've heard that they are good quality shirts. I'm based in Cebu also and also sourcing for a good quality shirts. Like you I also prefers ring spun cotton coz its light than what I have previously used and my international customers can save on shipping.

I think TayBee in Manalili have available Blue Corner shirts but I think its only round neck and few selected colors. But I'm not sure if its Blue corner or Blue Cotton.

You may try order couple of pieces from their webstore to see the quality.
If you order 20K minimum worth, I think they will ship it free.

There is also a dealer of these shirts in sulit.com
Maybe you should also check. Heres the link: BLUE CORNER T-SHIRTS Philippines - 794639

·
Registered
984 Posts
Haven't ordered from them yet. But I've heard that they are good quality shirts. I'm based in Cebu also and also sourcing for a good quality shirts. Like you I also prefers ring spun cotton coz its light than what I have previously used and my international customers can save on shipping.

I think TayBee in Manalili have available Blue Corner shirts but I think its only round neck and few selected colors. But I'm not sure if its Blue corner or Blue Cotton.

You may try order couple of pieces from their webstore to see the quality.
If you order 20K minimum worth, I think they will ship it free.

There is also a dealer of these shirts in sulit.com
Maybe you should also check. Heres the link: BLUE CORNER T-SHIRTS Philippines - 794639

sir yung blue corner na brand ok po yung quality. yan po ginagamit ko na shirt sa digital printing ko. ang problem lang po ng ibang mga customers ko e medyo mainit po yung shirt kc makapal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.