T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
850 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Everything I have seen has been relatively similar to pwcustoms, so I think they are your best bet.

Hope this helps,
CEO
(pwcustoms prices below)

here is pwcustom.com prices:

Approx. $2.95 / design
Example Design: 3"x3" transfer with minimal rhinestones.

Approx. $4.10 / design
Example Design: 5.75"X4.5" transfer with minimal rhinestones.

Approx. $5.25 / design
Example Design: 7.5"X6.3" transfer with average rhinestones.

Approx. $6.75 / design
Example Design: 7"X5.5" transfer with maximum rhinestones.

NOTE: costly but good quality

· Registered
850 Posts

Nothing against Coleman and Company for sure... But for an extra $14.00 you can get twice the material...

Rhinestone StickOns

And this material is really good stuff... Not that Coleman's is not mind you...

Because of the great people here who have shared their resources for materials I'm able to save on certain materials that I had been buying elsewhere for much more... In some cases it was the EXACT same material I was buying previously too...

So just a heads up if you didn't know about your alternatives...

Kevin

· Registered
25 Posts
Hi does anyone know what the equivalent Rhinestone Decal material is called and who supplies it in the UK. I would like to do some car decals, but when I have looked at getting it from US the cost of shipping is $70 plus. The decal material doesn't cost that much. :(

· Registered
244 Posts
Hi does anyone know what the equivalent Rhinestone Decal material is called and who supplies it in the UK. I would like to do some car decals, but when I have looked at getting it from US the cost of shipping is $70 plus. The decal material doesn't cost that much. :(
How about look for some Chinese suppliers? Anyway, rhinestones mostly originate from this area and may be much less expensive.

We don't do car decals but do have rhinestones for T-shirt iron-ons. The stones are nice in quality and cheap in cost, too.

Just suggesting.

Anyway, good luck!

· Registered
25 Posts
How about look for some Chinese suppliers? Anyway, rhinestones mostly originate from this area and may be much less expensive.

We don't do car decals but do have rhinestones for T-shirt iron-ons. The stones are nice in quality and cheap in cost, too.

Just suggesting.

Anyway, good luck!
I have thought about Chinese suppliers but don't know how to go about ordering or who to order from. Any suggestions would be welcome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.