T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looking to buy tees and other clothing items in bulk. Does anyone know of any Asian wholesalers? Have you worked with them and what was the experience like?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Lawaughn,

May i ask if you are going to buy stock goods?

As well as i know, most dealers are not selling ready-made goods, but produce per requests and wholesale.

Bill
I was thinking of ready made. Finding tees for men that are hip hop like(longer and with bigger sizes) is not a problem but finding printable hip hop like garments for women hasn't been easy.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I was thinking of ready made. Finding tees for men that are hip hop like(longer and with bigger sizes) is not a problem but finding printable hip hop like garments for women hasn't been easy.
Hi Lawaughn,

I got you, maybe you can find your favorite styles in ebay, some other similar website who do support wholesale. Just make a research in Google and input the keyword- wholesale for XX in Asia, For an example, if you like the style in their online store, and you can place them an order to buy in bigger quantity, not a single pc. Possibly, they can meet your request, such as specs, color etc, to deliver goods.

Like i said above, even if you can find your favorite styles, it is possible that the sizes isn't suitable, and other details maybe not matchable, it will be easy for you to get you wants in local suppliers than order from overseas, their wholesale market focus on domestic clients, the interest of people will be different too, but custom order will be different.

Good luck.

Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts