T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI guys
Live in melbourne and very much new into this. Looking to find where i buy JetPro sofStretch (JPSS) or Ironall in melbourne, i guess its not as officeworks. If you can help put me on to local suppliers that would be great cheers. k

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try stahlspacific.com.au
They're in Sydney though.
cheers will check them out..thanks so much for a lead....didn't think it would be so hard to just get some paper....or a response!!....so really happy to hear from you.
good one. ciao kate:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm with you, trying to find jpss or ironall in NZ tho. So hard!! It's tough trying to print tees in a small country!! I currently get some paper off trademe.co.nz, but the supplier won't tell me what brand it is (fear of me going direct to supplier i suppose). So i'm not even sure what i'm currently using! Have read a heap of posts and JPSS or ironall seem to be the way to go, from what i can gather anyway. Let me know if you find a supplier in Oz, they may ship to NZ. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hear you. Am working on it...rang lots of suppliers and basically tried to do the sell and told them to log onto the forum themselves to check out all the talk about these papers....some ignored but one or too were going to look further into it....have been busy since and havnt chased it up again but about to....will let you know ok. Cheers kate

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks! I tried to order from coastal before (after reading your thread), got quite excited that they might actually post to NZ, but dismay!! The paper was only $33 or so, but the postage was going to be $123!!!! Hmm, not quite feasible!

·
Registered
20 Posts
BUMP

Just wanted to know if anyone has found anything for JPSS. I looked at that link but nothing seemed to be there?

Really want to try JPSS but due to the dollar etc, getting from america would be horribly expensive atm.

:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, actually I have just had some JPSS sent over from Coastal Supplies. You're right though, very expensive! The paper itself is not too bad $33 NZD, the postage was around $40 NZD, it's the converting to NZD that hurts. Cost me about $136 to get it and took approx 10 days. That's for 50 sheets, and they are smaller than A4, at 8.5" x 11" (called letter size). Yet to try it and see how it goes, hopefully it works!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts