T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I buy blank antenna flags? My customer wants them in black but I have only found them in white. They would need to be two sided. I have read that they can be dyed but how is that done? I have not worked with flags and am apprehensive to do so. Also, is shirt film used to decorate them? Any advise is appreciated. Thanks

· Registered
3,906 Posts
Conde and a few other vendors on the left have them. They are for sublimation and yes they are white, but you could print the whole thing black or put a design on them and have a black background. You would need the flags, sublimation paper, sublimation ink, and a heat press.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Conde and a few other vendors on the left have them. They are for sublimation and yes they are white, but you could print the whole thing black or put a design on them and have a black background. You would need the flags, sublimation paper, sublimation ink, and a heat press.
Thanks for the information. I will look at Conde. As I do not have any sublimation equipment, I will figure out how to dye them and use shirt film fpr the logo needed.

· Registered
432 Posts
Thanks for the information. I will look at Conde. As I do not have any sublimation equipment, I will figure out how to dye them and use shirt film fpr the logo needed.
If you have a heat press we can print the transfers for you. All you have to do is setup and press. Pm me if interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using T-Shirt Forums

· Registered
503 Posts
Where can I buy blank antenna flags? My customer wants them in black but I have only found them in white. They would need to be two sided. I have read that they can be dyed but how is that done? I have not worked with flags and am apprehensive to do so. Also, is shirt film used to decorate them? Any advise is appreciated. Thanks
A few thoughts:
(1) I don't think you can dye sub both sides of the poly material but check with Conde or Coastal Supply.
(2) If you dye sub one side, don't buy the printer, ink and paper, which are very expensive. You can vend the transfers out for about $2or so for a large sheet that could have several designs on it.
(3) If you use vinyl, you could do both sides. I don't think apparel vinyl would be the best choice though - probably sign vinyl which is rated 5 years or so in exposure to the elements. Call a vinyl distributor (Stahl's, Imprintables Warehouse) for the best choice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.