T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone knows a good location of retro style clipart (people & objects) that can be used for screen printing? Either a CD or maybe an online membership deal. Also what file types are required for screen printing?

Tom

·
Registered
71 Posts
Tom

You must check any clipart you use and make sure that you can use it on T-shirts.
Many clipart collections will not allow you to use them in for that purpose. As far
as what files to create your work in, any vector format would be fine. Common file extensions are AI, EPS,and CDR. You just need to ask your screen printer which format he prefers. Hopes this helps a little.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I am broke and need some clip art to put on my shirts. Any suggestions? I wanted to just use some small images and everything I see graphics wise is either protected from resale or cost money to purchase the graphics or use them. Any ideas? I am not that great on using Photoshop and I have very little artistic talent. HELP!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
BTW...I have no idea where u can find clipart for screen, just because I create my own.
Anyway...Why dont u try to create any art with cool fonts and bullets, with a nice software as macromedia fireworks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts