T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am just returning to my t-shirt adventure. I don't know what was wrong with me, but this is the year I am going to get my business off of the ground. Well, I live in the San Diego area, and I know where to get t-shirts in LA, but I would really like to find a great contact here closer to home. Any suggestions?? I would like to purchase some dark shirts, but mostly white. I also need to know if anyone knows if there would be a good place to have my tees printed in San Diego and where I can buy vintage tees? A lot of questions, but hopefully some of you have some of the answers.
SIlverbolt

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi silverbolt, you can buy t-shirts from just about anywhere online. Just search for "blank t-shirts" and you'll come across many online vendors link blankshirts.com, cheapestees.com and more.

If you have a California Sellers Permit, you can buy direct from the larger distributors at better prices (places like SanMar/Bodek and Rhodes, Alpha).

You can get vintage style tees at alternativeapparel.com

I don't know of any sellers in San Diego, but you might find some with some google searches. Most online blank t-shirt sellers will ship anywhere in the US though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mission Imprintables on Miramar Rd. carries a large selection and their pricing seems to be OK, I haven't contacted other vendors in SD so there might be some that are less. I do know they are less than blankshirts, and you can pick up. Web site is the same as their name.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts