T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Similar paper available from visual-color.com I would not discount New Milford. I don't know about people complaints on ebay is it about the paper or his business. if it is about the paper then that is not his fault. I use both Iron All and miracool and know how to handle it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the Iron-All paper they sent me.. but I have concerns about their customer service - Look at the ebay feedback.. tons of Negative feedback about no shipments, no response, etc etc.. Nothing to do with the paper.

Lou, this visual-color place lists a different brand. its called "can't miss blue grid". Have any first hand experience with it?? If its the same as Iron-All, i'd be interested.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I cannot talk for anyone else but I have done business with New Milford paper and too me they went out of their way to help a newbie. I was also given a personal phone call to help with advise that I needed when all I expected was an answer to my e-mail and my question had nothing to do with their product. Negative feedback is a horrible thing it could close your doors before you even had a chance to open them. If you say that the business you did with them was good I think that is all it should be based on.
Just my 2 cents please do not take offense.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
No I don't think that is it. I think it is called soft hand or something. call and ask Larry Weiser and tell him I told you to call. Tell you want to know more about their newest paper for lights, 1-800-624-4210 x224
I had plenty of stock from my other suppliers and all I got was samples. it worked well but I thought the price was high with shipping and TLM was beating them. He told me he would come down in price.. like 55 cents each @100.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys,

Just registered for this to address the bad feedback thing...back in July I had posted a bunch of auctions to ebay and they all went off at 99 cents. This was a tech issue with their turbo lister product. I proactively contacted all the winners and told them about the issue. Most were accomodating and i sent them SOMETHING for the hassle. Many others just wanted to take advantage and get 200 bucks worth of paper for 99 cents. I'm nice but not an idiot. Since then, i have filed a cases with a mediator and slowly but surely the feeback is being withdrawn.

I have traded on ebay for years and my take on feedback is it must be taken with a grain of salt.

Please feel free to call me with any concerns 860-488-9195, I think most tiems we do our best to get things right

Kathy
New Milford Photo

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
As I have said in the past. If you guys have a problem with a company then call them and find out why. bashing them on this forum is not the way to go. I have had my issues with New Milford but they always and I mean always resolve it in a professional solution and it is usually not about them but the paper and they have gone out of their way to take care of me. There is not a company out there that has not had a problem in some way. I for one will keep doing business with them but I am always open to test products from other companies and if I make a decision that I will not use a vendor then it is going to be about cost and profit and customer service. I have gotten all 3 from Kathy and John and know they are trying to build a new business. And folks.. it is not easy.. as most of you know.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
bashing them on this forum is not the way to go.
I agree, we do not allow company bashing on this forum, however I don't think that's what the original poster was doing here :)

He calmly addressed the negative eBay feedback, which can be a deterrent for people looking to do business with a company. He was also open to input on the situation.

Thanks to Kathy for helping to clear up the negative feedback situation :)

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
so far, its only New Milford! Am I the only one who finds this strange??
Not at all. This is a new product and the manufacturer was using New Milford as a test. Some other companies are using it but have given it their own name an some like Visual- color are making the product also. I have heard that TLM may not carry the mira cool.. (need to talk to them as I just got some)may not carry it any more because of the bad press.. (See what I mean) I am one of those that was test user for Iron all and gave a lot of feed back here in the beginning. I said I loved it, I said why I had problems with it and said why I still want to use it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I tried to contact them first and got no response, so then I came here to voice my opinion, to find out if I was the only one or I others had similar expierences.

Well, the fact was, I called twice, at different times, no answer. Called again, left a message, no call back after 4 days. Emailed them on the 31st. Just got an email today saying my order has been shipped. To me that's poor service. And their ebay feedback confirms my opionion, but don't believe me, I encourage all users to make up their own minds. 2 sides to every arguement. Go on ebay, read it, and listen what other have to say there and here, and make up your own mind.

I think we all need to watch out for each other and hold our vendors to high standards. Only then will they care about the customer.. my .02.

[admin edit]Also note that Tony amended his original post with an update and apology

some posts from this thread have been removed. Any comments on the forum moderation should be sent via PM or via the Feedback forum. I would just prefer to keep this thread on the topic please :)
[/admin edit]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Got your post on the boards and here is my reply
(please note that refund was back to your paypal account)

Jennifer i'm sorry you feel that way...the iron all dark has been a frustration for us too...the manufacturer has made and broken promises to us for over 2 months as they tried to reformulate the product.

We are far from scam artists, as we have delivered product to your numerous times in the past. As i said in my emails back to you, i hate when people lose money due to our issues. But i also said that i would refund you... which i did below and i also offered to send the paper anyway when it comes in. I don't know too many other companies that do that. I often do things like that when i feel we might have wronged a customer. I used to get very upset when the boards would have comments like this on them but i know in my heart that i try to do right by people and if i didn't i make sure i do in the end. But there is no excuse for poor service and you obviously rec'd some.

The PayPal Transaction Confirmation page displays the details of PayPal transactions. The page displays the result obtained from PayPal.
Gross Refund Amount85.94Refund Transaction ID22786843BU0016326 Note: You may wish to print this page for your records

1 - 11 of 11 Posts