T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo all,
I want to purchase about 2000 blank tees of at least 65% polyester for dye sublimation printing. What would be the average price per tshirt made of polyester? Would it be possible to get these tshirts in light green to print on? I have searched 4 hours on google and companies like hanes and fruit of the loom. I think it would be cheaper to import from asia if i could locate company.

If you could help with ANY of the above questions i would be most grateful.
Adie

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I think the Hanes SoftL'ink only comes in white or ash.

I think Zazzle does some dye subbing on light green shirts (or maybe they are heat pressing that part of their product line). Maybe you could ask in the Zazzle forum here or PM ZazzleTeam to see if they don't mind sharing their supplier (they may not want to share the info for competitive reasons, but it couldn't hurt to ask).

You can but Hanes SoftL'ink tees (which have the type of polyester content you're looking for) from any wholesaler like Bodek and Rhodes, PrintGear, etc.
http://www.hanesprintables.com/Catalog/CatalogProduct.aspx?ProductID=5850

They also sell them at Conde:
http://www.dyetrans.com/imprintables/sl_tshirts.html ($4.10 seems to be their price for 166 dozen...or about 2000)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you ever find a source for these tshirts?

sofakinggood said:
Hallo all,
I want to purchase about 2000 blank tees of at least 65% polyester for dye sublimation printing. What would be the average price per tshirt made of polyester? Would it be possible to get these tshirts in light green to print on? I have searched 4 hours on google and companies like hanes and fruit of the loom. I think it would be cheaper to import from asia if i could locate company.

If you could help with ANY of the above questions i would be most grateful.
Adie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does anyone know of a wholesale place to get 100% polyester shirts, totes, etc. I know there are a few mentioned above but this was two years ago and I am hoping there are more now. I have a sublimation business and need wholesale prices. I know Conde and places sell them but they are really not wholesale prices. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts