T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ijust need to know were i can buy a epson/printer that works with pigment ink ... durabrite... ultrachrome... or claria water resistant i got order in already and im stuck on moving production i need a good printer for like under 80 dollars !!!. i seen a HP DESKJET F4280 MULTI FUNCTION PRINTER/SCANNER/COPIER at best buy for $54.99 59.94 with tax but i read atleat three review that said that it is defenently a document printer not a photo printer i need major help with printer !!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had a hp photosmart 7760 printer but i prints white line left to right on my pictures so im screwed on that printer and yes i cleaned the ink cartriges then put new ones still didnt worked tryed to clean inside it still no luck it not worth it.
i was using my brothers hp photo smart all in one 4280 with vivera ink it printed good on hp transfers the white hp transfers cracked just a little to were u got to be like 4inces away from it to notice and the black hp transfer i sprayed with krylon matte finish didn't crack at all or any thing i used cold water small load with he all 2x concentrated soap on both those t-shirts and separate washed 1 shirt in each load.
i am going to put the spray on a white t-shirt and wash it and see the results hope there is no cracking.

i was wondering if the hp photosmart all in one 4280 with vivera ink is good in so it dont fade ?? or should i waste money on an epson ?? please leave me as many sugestion as u can thank you.

oh yea im going to pick up some jpss as soon as i get my heat press and got the money

i am probly going to order my heat press on the first of the mounth but i need a heat press that is $300 or less hopefully a 15x15 i found hix corps got the hix hoby ite 9x12 swinger heat transfer press for $292.75 with free shipping. or i seen the geo king 9x12 digital swinge heat press for $267.75 with free shipping. or 15x15 sublimation heat press machine transfer 9 for $259.90 with free shipping. or the new 15x15 t-shirt heat press machine 15x15 blue $164.99 + $99.99 shipping = $264.98 and that by illuma press and theres a white hp 15x15 illuma press for $172.99 + $99.99 shipping = $272.98 and their is a 15x15 black hp illuma press for $169.99+$99.99 shipping = $259.99 or i could get the New 15x15 t-shirt heat press machine screen print for 229.00 with free shipping i know that sreen print is in the name it has nothing to do with the press it has somthing to do with the company. these are all under $300 but i dont know how good they are or what it gives all the info about them but i dont want it to go out right after i start making t-shirts i need to give this heat press thing a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if any one has any heat pressess for sale or info on them for sale for under 300$$$$ with tax/ shipping included let me know please i need to make t-shirts asap i got order in already and i got no heat press!!!!!

thank you every one here at t-shirt formus for your help and support to me newbie LedgandsLiveOn

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
i need a good printer for like under 80 dollars
You can get a refurbished epson C120 from the epson.com official site for under $40

Read about it in this thread here:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/heat-press-heat-transfers/t57974.html

but i need a heat press that is $300 or less hopefully a 15x15
Charles bought a 15" x 15" heat press for under $300 from sunie.com. You can read about it here: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/heat-press-heat-transfers/t58479.html

·
Registered
721 Posts
I have the 12" X 15" Geo Knight press. Sure, I'd love to have a bigger press, but I do quite nicely with this one.

It's a good starter press, and makes for a good second (or backup) press once you're doing enough business to justify a bigger one with more bells and whistles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts