T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm from montreal canada and would like to know where can i get help with my lx 24. i sent the file to printer and flash error... still cut a minute then stop with the job not 100%

that was on 8.5x11.5" transfer vinyl sample

i switch to some roll of vinyl with a width of 20" and still give me that error.

I'm a newbie. just dont know what to do to resolve my problems and my seller dont answer any of my email :confused:

· Registered
1,965 Posts
Hi,

I'm from montreal canada and would like to know where can i get help with my lx 24. i sent the file to printer and flash error... still cut a minute then stop with the job not 100%

that was on 8.5x11.5" transfer vinyl sample

i switch to some roll of vinyl with a width of 20" and still give me that error.

I'm a newbie. just dont know what to do to resolve my problems and my seller dont answer any of my email :confused:

I am not sure what you mean by flash error. Do you mean the lights on your cutter are flashing? It is probably because your design is larger than the page or is off the page.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tle light error on the cutter.

There is a way where in great cut should put my grafics?

I bring a single color jpeg in GC.
Countour it with k key.
Resize the width and height desire with the ruler on the side.

Click print and select my printer

Are those step are wrong??

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didnt use it with corel
I download a image from google
Separate colors on photoshop to cut individually every colors
I import them in GC, creat a outline using k key and send it to cut.
Its just i guess a setting who's wrong cause if i minimize my image the cutter complete the job but as soon i increase the size its there that i get error same with big vinyl like in the video

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,649 Posts
I thought the LX only has 2.....Does it have 3?....
Mine has three. At least one other person has said theirs has two. If I could find the part I'd add another idler roller.

To the OP.

Turn the cutter off
Flip the roller levers up
Place the vinyl so both edges are inside one of the white marked area
Slide the right hand roller over so it sits just inside the edge of the vinyl
If you have a third roller (red) center it on the vinyl
Slide the left hand roller to the left side of the vinyl
Turn on the cutter
The head should move all the way to the right, move all the way to the left and then back to the right hand roller.
Press offline
Use the feed arrow to feed out the correct length you need (that allows you verify that tracking is correct)
Use the "Back" feed arrow to take the vinyl back to the start position
Press the "Origin" button to tell it where to start the cut
Press "Online"
Send cut job

If you have three

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.