T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I think they were all in the fairly early stages of development, so it'll probably be a while before we see those books on the market. It does take quite a while to write a book and get it published.

There are a few others out there, though there aren't (m)any that deal with specifically selling t-shirts.

·
2,957 Posts
I've got some notes, but I'm a long way away from doing any actual writing of the book. It just takes so much time and I have absolutely no time at the moment. Maybe if the days were longer? Hmmm. Someone should look into that!

I think Rodney said that he was further along, though, but it would still take some time before he had an actual book.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I'm not super far along, but like Greg, there's just not enough hours in the day to work on it all the time.

There's so much information that's already out there (and hopefully more to come), it doesn't seem to be as "urgent" as it once was.

I know there's a certain type and market of people that prefer to have a hardcopy book in front of them that they can follow at their own pace, but I also like the idea of free information and information that has the ability to change with the subject.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts