T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just wondering why most of bare apparels distressed shirts on their site have limited sizes available for certain colors. Some colors only offer xxL, or L,M . will this change. If you know it would be great to hear from you. Thanks...mike

·
Registered
53 Posts
I sent them an e-mail last week. This week I got this response:

"Hello-
If you let me know what you are looking for, I can check our warehouse for you!
Thanks,
Haley"

Well....how are we supposed to plan anything if we are not sure they will have a constant supply of shirts. What is their website for? I love their shirts...but I think I need a different vintage tee supplier. Yes, I am frustrated with BA.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i agree. their shirts are top notch but the company seems a little shaddy, almost as if they want to limit other companies from getting their shirts. they only have like 5 colors available on the site. What..no red available, orange, etc. if you find another supplier, do let me know too. thanks....mike

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I have been thinking the same thing...when I started screen printing last year, I found the BA site and ordered some shirts from them..I love the shirts but they are limited in sizes and colors..I wish they would get their *** together and offer more variety.......

Inked

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i saw a post from them(bare) from april 2008 saying that they were growing and things would get better with getting all sizes for their shirts. Well they are still around and things seem to be same as 2 years ago. People were asking where are all the sizes then and now it is still the same questions. You would think that they would have hired new employees and expanded to meet demands in the last 2 years or so. The demand is big enough where they should be making big profits, so i really don't see the problem. Maybe i am missing something here....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts