T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever i receive an order for a shirt design that contains orange, the printer prints a reddish color. At first glance it looks red but when you look at it you can argue there is an orange touch to it. I'd much rather have it be pure orange. Knowing this problem, before i printed the shirt i adjusted the tiff file in photoshop and brought up the brightness of the orange up.

Help???

· Registered
21 Posts
I know Kornit provides each machine with their own color charts, that you can print, so you can match your colors better. Each color chart printed on your machine, will give you the correct percentages of C, M Y, and K, to get to the color you are looking for. If you cannot find it in the Kornit software folder, they also have it on their website, for download.

This will help on a color correction level, at least. Otherwise, you can have the Kornit applications people, linearize your machine, for better color accuracy, but that will probably cost you quite a bit more than just starting with the color charts.

· Registered
74 Posts
Whenever i receive an order for a shirt design that contains orange, the printer prints a reddish color. At first glance it looks red but when you look at it you can argue there is an orange touch to it. I'd much rather have it be pure orange. Knowing this problem, before i printed the shirt i adjusted the tiff file in photoshop and brought up the brightness of the orange up.

Help???
Hi,

Contact me on my mail, I can help you.

Regards
Sebastien

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.