T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to what some of the shop owners on here specialize in. What do you do best? Who are your ideal customers? Sports, clothing lines, bands, events?

I work in a shop that does only sports and it gets kinda boring. I've been trying to get into more complex prints for bands and clothing lines. I love doing custom colors, oversized prints, etc. How bout everyone else?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
We specialize in oversize, all over printing, foil, and other specialty applications. Most of our customers are either sports related (mainly MMA), or independent clothing lines. The services that we offer are especially challenging, but it is very fulfilling to print for some of the customers that we print for, and to offer services outside of those that most shops offer. We get to work with anyone from pro athletes to average joes starting a clothing line to supplement their income.

·
Registered
815 Posts
We specialize in small order spirit wear for the local schools and recently we have been doing allot of discharge printing for the local pubs and bands...

·
Registered
373 Posts
We specialize in oversize, all over printing, foil, and other specialty applications. Most of our customers are either sports related (mainly MMA), or independent clothing lines. The services that we offer are especially challenging, but it is very fulfilling to print for some of the customers that we print for, and to offer services outside of those that most shops offer. We get to work with anyone from pro athletes to average joes starting a clothing line to supplement their income.
I've always been meaning to tell you how awesome your work is. I've skimmed through your Myspace pictures and its truly amazing!

Just curious as to what some of the shop owners on here specialize in. What do you do best? Who are your ideal customers? Sports, clothing lines, bands, events?
We only do screen printing right now. Kinda sounds desperate but we accept all customers. Bands, schools, teams, special events. To me, any order means big money!! :p

In the future, I hope to add embroidery to our services. Seems like a lot of fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts