T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Mike, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Your music doesn't go well with Tori Amos.
I didn't hear any Tori on his site? Or was that what you were listening to when you went there?

Sounds like an "interesting" mix :)

(and an interesting lounge thread...about music. I don't think I would have pegged you for a fellow Tori Amos fan).

Check out my gear i would like to hear your opinions good or bad.
I like your ringer brown tee with your logo on it.

I don't like your splash page (waste of a click) and the auto-loading music might turn some visitors off.

I think you have some cool designs and interesting products (haven't seen skirts on a t-shirt website before).

I would try to edit your shopping cart (or your image) so the shopper doesn't have to go through so many clicks to see the closeup of your product.

The thumbnails page should have VERY closeup images of the design (just the design, the garment can be left out), that way the customer can quickly scan to see which design they like without having to go back and forth to the product detail page and the zoom popup.

You should also try to make all the zoom images show on the product page without the need for a zoom.

Nice stuff!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Rodney said:
I didn't hear any Tori on his site? Or was that what you were listening to when you went there?
Yup, that's what I was listening to at the time. I was basically flippantly making this point:

the auto-loading music might turn some visitors off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts