T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
You've got some pretty funny shirts there!

I do have to say that when I see third party advertising on a "retail" t-shirt (or any other retail subject), it doesn't give me confidence in buying from that shop. Seems like it detracts the visitors from the product and makes it seem like the business model isn't certain.

·
Registered
950 Posts
You do have some funny stuff on there!
If I could make a suggestion, I like sites that fit a 600x800 screen resolution. I know that a lot of people use higher resolutions that, but most people are at 600x800 aren't they? Having to scroll left and right makes it harder to see what you have to offer.

Other than that, I like it.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
The website could use some work. Heres some things to change.

-Get rid of the scrolling text. Its just annoying.
-Your logo and all of your t-shirt graphic pictures are very fussy. As a t-shirt seller, graphics should be your specialy. This looks terrible to a potential buyer who will think that the image on the shirts is going to be fuzzy.
- get rid of google ads.
- your website should resize automatically when a user changes the size of his screen, or if someone uses an 800 x 600 moniter size. If you just make your title image smaller, the page will work on 800 x 600 moniters, since you do have the width of your table set to dynamically change to 100% of the users screen size.

Also, not having to do with the design of your site...some of your designs are not original, and you really should not be selling something that was not your idea. I know that I have seen the Warn a Borther shirt before, and you will risk being sued having that shirt on your site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts