T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
We dont allow self promotion here, but if you are interested Rodney does have paid sponsorship programs. By all means you can PM Rodney, but if you are looking to just promote your site in the forum threads we dont allow it here :) Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I am not sure what the cost is of a sponser, I would contact Rodney directly :) and nope its a different BobbieLee :) If you use this link and read number 4 there is a link to contact him http://www.t-shirtforums.com/forum-information/t1173.html, hope this helps.

I would say that with you selling blank products, it could be a good fit for you :)

·
2,957 Posts
Andrew, I have moved your thread out of the main section of the forums because your questions are for Rodney (forum admin), and not others.

If you would like to contact Rodney you can click here:

T-Shirt Forums - Contact T-ShirtForums.com

Also, keep in mind that this is a community of business owners, and not necessarily retail t-shirt customers. So, many here have their own brand of t-shirts or make t-shirts themselves and would probably not be interested in a company that advertises their own brand of shirts.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts