T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched the forums and can't find an answer. What's the going rate for placing a name on the back of a youth baseball shirt. It's baseball season and I've already had two calls. I don't want to charge too much but I don't want to work for free either. I was thinking $5 does this sound reasonable? I'm in the Midwest. Oh, I'll be using eco-film at $35.00 for 5 yards.

·
Registered
9,333 Posts
If vinyl is averaging $2 a foot, and you need, what, 2 feet for a back name and number, how can you only charge $5?
why do you need two feet for one name and number?

Vinyl isn't $2 a foot. If you are paying that much for vinyl, find another supplier.
The best price we have on 15" is just under that but with 24 inch we can get a better yield.

We charge $8 for name and number and add $5 per color over one on sports uniforms. If we are doing T's, we charge $14 for a one color front and back name/number on Gildan 2000's or similar up to 12 shirts. If we do more then we discount that price a little but don't go below $10 on those.

For the average sports uniform, the decoration can be as much as the jersey. A good starting point is fully decorated $50-$90 per jersey.

·
Registered
9,333 Posts
I don't know, just guesstimating.
We figure a number is 12x12 max and a name/number is 15x12 max. Normally we go under that though and some numbers like a 1 are only 2 inches wide or a 4 is only 6 inches wide.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I just did a job of 24 tshirts ... Beefy T's ... screen print white on front of deep navy blue and then put name and eight inch number on the back for $16 a shirt. The customer loved them and ordered six more shirts to print. I used the easy weed white vinyl on the backs for the names and numbers.

·
Registered
91 Posts
why do you need two feet for one name and number?

The best price we have on 15" is just under that but with 24 inch we can get a better yield.

We charge $8 for name and number and add $5 per color over one on sports uniforms. If we are doing T's, we charge $14 for a one color front and back name/number on Gildan 2000's or similar up to 12 shirts. If we do more then we discount that price a little but don't go below $10 on those.

For the average sports uniform, the decoration can be as much as the jersey. A good starting point is fully decorated $50-$90 per jersey.
Where in the country are you located? (Just curious)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts