T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone! im just wondering. im in the process of searching for the best brand of 100% cotton tshirt to use for my line of t shirts but dont really want to buy loads of samples from the various brands anyone suggest the best quality brands to purchase because i want to order a carton this week theres a few im familar with but any suggestions on the best from experience. thanks peeps.

??? american apparel(good but quite pricey)?
gildan
ethicstar stars and stripes?
fruit of the loom(crap)?

any suggestions... thanks.. im in london by the way....?:):):):)

·
Registered
2 Posts
i prefer the Gildan 2000 as well. Always can find a sale price and they seem to hold up the best for long term wear. Broad range of color selection as well. Like the Hanes Beefy T's too but not enough difference for the price between them and the Gildan. Good Luck!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm almost in the same boat. I have a design which needs to be printed on a Navy Blue Youth Sized Short Sleeve Shirt. Artwork will be located on the upper left torso section of the shirt, right above the heart. Artwork has white, black, and brown colors. This will be digital printing job. I'm trying to find the best Youth Sized Navy Polo Shirt for this to be printed on. My digital printer suggested a 100% Cotton Polo Shirt. I have found a few. Problem is, they are all pique style. I'm really looking for something more flat. Anyone have any suggestions on at-shirt brand and where I could purchase them?

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
My digital printer suggested a 100% Cotton Polo Shirt. I have found a few. Problem is, they are all pique style. I'm really looking for something more flat. Anyone have any suggestions on at-shirt brand and where I could purchase them?
Search for a jersey sports shirt but they'll probably be a blend. I printed some Port Authority a while back and the customers liked them. Sanmar has a Hanes in youth sizes, 50/50.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
I've been using Gildan 2000 for quite some time, but I thought I'd give this Anvil 980 a try.
Thread is 13 years old ... so they probably figured it out by now ;)

That said, if you like the cut of the 2000, you might try the Gildan Hammer (H000). It is a 6 oz ringspun shirt, much softer and smoother feeling than the G2000, but same tubular boxy cut style.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts