T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used to use fast positive- great stuff. I had to find another supplier for film. Got some babb's economy waterproof from Valley-Litho Supplies- Man this stuff is GREAT! It's kind of frosty, but feels real stable. The prints from my epson are the best I've ever seen on it. The black is BLACK, and the lines are razor sharp, and it doesn't smudge or smear- right off the printer... and If i get a little water on the film, it doesn't run... AND it's only 130.00 for 17"x100' roll.
Think I found a new favorite!
What your favorite film and supplier?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Anything in the UK anyone?
For some reason it seems harder to find the proper stuff needed in the UK...

Please give us some links if you have.

Many thanks

Remi

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
Agfa CopyJet/SelectJet is the best technical film, I've sold it for six years without ever having a complaint, there are a host of me-too's some of which are pretty good and some which are dire.
A lot of people are rebadging film rolls.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We are a screen printing company here in Miami, Fl which employs over 530 people.
We print on t-shirts, tote bags, ceramic mugs, travel mugs, glassware, portfoilios. We use the same film for our plates in pad printing also. We used to use Caseys film for xante printer before. We had to use casey spary to make postives dark. With this paper we do not need it as Film is very transparent & black intensity is not a problem.
Check out this video for inkjet & laser positive film. Laser film 8.5" x 11" is $0.15/pc or $15 for 100. I believe others are 2 to 3 times more.
DecalPaper.com - Decals - Waterslide decal paper or inkjet,laser printers Alps & copiers

Amin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts