T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok.. Im looking for some help with some information OR maybe if someone will actually cut me a break.

Does anyone know a company thats does silk screening with 10 or less shirt mins?

Im looking to get a couple designs done Im 100% for sure on 1 design.... but maybe 2 different designs, but only on black t-shirts.

I have a meeting in a month or so and I wanted to show 2 more of my designs,im not selling them just giving them away, but I dont need 100, for one the room and another the cost.

Does anyone know any online companies?

OR

Does anyone want to give me a great price and maybe help me out?

let me know

thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im sorry, I wrote this really late...I didnt write it 100% right/clear, because I was tired.... here's be more information.

1 Design: (6 shirts)
-Black Shirts (4 XL, 1L, 1M)
- White Ink
- 1 color

ok.. possibly the second design would be 2 colors.

Design 2: 6 shirts
-Black Shirts (4XL, 1L, 1M)
- White Ink
- Red Ink
- 2 colors

·
Registered
664 Posts
I don't have minimums, but beware, it will cost a lot. Our biggest time consumer when making shirts isn't the printing... its the setup.

If I setup a 3 colour job, the difference in time between printing 6 shirts and 50 shirts is nothing. Yet we still have to setup the job exactly the same way.

I do jobs like this to meet new clients. You never know who's Aunt is the promotional director for a huge corporation....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.