T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to start off by saying this is not my art, just saved it to work some ideas off of.

so when i open it it in photoshop the colors are off, black is purpley..but when i open it anywhere else its normal..what am i missing?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Only thing I can suggest is that maybe you have a rogue colour profile causing issues in Photoshop.

Try moving/copying all your PS profiles into another folder then delete all the original profiles. You can then start adding the profiles one by one back into the original folder and check your colours each time until you find the culprit.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only thing I can suggest is that maybe you have a rogue colour profile causing issues in Photoshop.

Try moving/copying all your PS profiles into another folder then delete all the original profiles. You can then start adding the profiles one by one back into the original folder and check your colours each time until you find the culprit.
not super comfy with photoshop yet so not sure i want to do that and really messs it up lol...i did however assign a profile to the image(cobras jpss profile) and it made it look like it should...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.