T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
i just got a gcc lx24 i hate it i cant get it to track straight or maybe its me and then i have to use other software to make my designs then cut i like my us cutter better btu i guess it depends on what your using it for

· Registered
2,013 Posts
i just got a gcc lx24 i hate it i cant get it to track straight or maybe its me and then i have to use other software to make my designs then cut i like my us cutter better btu i guess it depends on what your using it for
I got the same. Perfect and I cut straight out of illustrator.

Do you line up the material straight to begin with with the bottom lines near the cut indentation? Have you checked all feet / rollers are gripping independently?

· Registered
20 Posts
I got the same. Perfect and I cut straight out of illustrator.

Do you line up the material straight to begin with with the bottom lines near the cut indentation? Have you checked all feet / rollers are gripping independently?
i have tryed all i know but my vinyl pull left hard i dont know why the rollers are down and they are in the white lines i put vinyl in across the white ruler line even when it spool it goes to the left o really need this fixed because i can only cut one shirt at a time losing time and money

· Registered
155 Posts
I've had two signwarehouse cutters, and the current Panther is still running after 8 years. I've gone from heavy to light use, but it runs fine. Currently I'm looking to upgrade to a graphtec, but I'd recommend them anytime for the price and light to medium use.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.