T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow printers .. I was asked to do a job for a fellow coworker I work with, he is running for office in his country and asked me to quote a job for him. I have been screen printing for about 6 months and I practice as much as I can...(I still hate white ink).. I have my shop in my attic it's 3 rooms 1 room is dedicated screen room / dark room I have 2 manual presses 1 6 color 2 station magnet press and my new 8 color 4 station Riley Hopkins aero press.. Until now I really have been making shirts for fun and practice.. The guy wants 1000 shirts with his face picture on them and a logo on the left chest with a symbol and and some writing including his name all on the front of his shirt. The shirts will be white up to xl..

I originally was gonna do the job in 4 color process but I never tried it and don't think I can be precise enough for 1000 prints of cmyk.. So I went the sim process route and I took his supplied photo and logo I scanned it and color separated it in tseps broke it down to 5 colors for the face and 3 colors for the left chest print so a total of eight screens.. I could gang 2 of the left chest with the face but for placement I'm gonna burn the screens to be safe..

What would you guys charge for a job like this? Thanks albie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts