T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep in mind the space i have available is 12'by30' .... space is critical..... im afraid the ryonet premier package might be alittle too much stuff for the room....
ive heard good and bad things from the printa 770...
items that worry me...the smallish exposure unit, the small frames available only thru printa... the ink and other stuff i can get elsewhere...but its compact, has supposedly a fool proof registration feature and a lifetime warranty............ with the limited space would you buy the premier package from ryonet and do your best in organizing and arranging or the printa 770........the two factors are space and printing is a part time hobby.. keeping those two factors in mind: what would you do? or what do you suggest?.......thanks sts

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, but im including the rest room......r u counting the restroom.? and is your workstation(computer) in the same room? thanks for the reply..sts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I dont have a rest room in my printing room, My cpu isnt out there neither but I do have a computer desk out there that I could put one there if I wanted. In my room I have my press, exposure unit, conveyor dryer, flash, screen rack,2 shelving units for ink and shirt storage, cpu desk and 100 Aluminum screens. I think you would be fine with your spaceand I think you would be alot happier with your equipment. I saw the Printa at a show and it didnt look very durable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts