T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know what i all need to do to open a company? I have designs and a lot of things, but i need to know what i need to all do to become a business.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Really depends what you are trying to accomplish with your business. I'd first start by determining who you want to market to, what products you want to offer and then back into what you will need for eqiupment. It's also helpful to start with a budget for equipment that way you don't go overboard and sink the company before you even set sail.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok! I will just be getting them printed from a screen printing company. They do all around printing. so i will be doing that just to get started and make some money to reinvest.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Good way to start, plus setting up accounts at different fulfillment centers where you are throwing up designs and having them get printed by others and receiving a commission. Once you have enough orders, or are seeing repeat business, then you can look at purchasing some equipment and become your own fulfillment center. Really depends on how hard you want to work. Best of luck!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts