T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a post on here somewhere that had a link to where people could type in the RN# of a shirt and it would give you the manufacturer.

Can someone please post that in here for me. I can't locate it. Search on the forums doesn't pull anything up.

Thanks.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Nevermind. I found it... https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/TextileRN/wrnquery$.startup

Ok. So I tried my Old Navy RN# and Ecko Unlimited's RN# and this stupid site isn't worth a crap. I wanted to find out where the heck their stuff is manufactured. But no dice! :mad:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can anybody here help me out?

My shirt says their RN# is 93536/CN07243.... its made in Columbia... brand is *Ecko Unlimited. I'm trying to locate the place/company where this shirt was manufactured and printed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Big clothing manufacturers like Ecko, Gap, Abercrombie won't do you any good in the RN search because most have in-house manufacturer's.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found the place online that does GAP's t-shirts in India. Its not owned by GAP which lead me to believe that they probably do outsource to some small manufacturing plants. I can't find it again. It was found during one of those late night random searches for overseas's manufacturing places. MAN! I gotta start bookmarking EVERYTHING. But could you image all the bookmarks I'd have? LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts