T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I agree with Obzelite, DTK in Adelaide have been a godsend for me, customer service and support have been great. Currently using Stahl's range of Vinyl. Vast range, great quality, easy weeding, variety and durability are also very good. Not entirely happy with the print and cut Vinyl they offer but for names, numbers etc, definitely high grade.
what problems do you have with the print and cut? I've found i have to use a new blade otherwise the knife skips because the stuff is so stretchy, without a sharp blade the stuff is a nightmare.
other than that its a godsend on those painful jobs

·
Registered
13 Posts
Are you using Flex 2? For me the quality feels like i haven't pressed it long enough, I've followed the instructions and played around with different shirts and fabrics. Might need to play around with it some more

·
Registered
582 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
We use Magic touch for our plain vinyls including most of the reflective, glow in the dark, glitters and pretty much any colour. They are thin, easy to weed as the backing is sticky and easy to apply.
For some jobs it is pretty hard to tell it is a heat transfer and not screenprinting!

For the printable vinyls we use Velflex and have always used Bens products. Again I would swear by the quality. We have used the stretch and normal vinyl from them and they have been pretty easy to apply. You do need to have a sharp blade though when you are cutting out small lettering less than 2cm to ensure that it doesn't cause stitch cutting around them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Try Poli-Film Australia, they are the suppliers of POLI-FLEX in Australia which is regarded as one of the best HTV manufacturers in the world. Good pricing and service

21 - 26 of 26 Posts