T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone My name is Mondo Im a 27 year old Army veteran who after trying my luck Working for the man My Combat, And leadership skills have been of no use. Now im taking matters into my own hands my buddy and I are gonna start our own clothing line taylored to what we know. I look forward to growing and learning from all of you:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes we got several Ideas in the works right now we are trying to figure out the legal aspects of starting a buisness. The market we are targeting is all brances of military a lot fo shirts are pretty boring and lack that connection with todays soldiers. I want to try to incorporate it into civilian society and give people a way to relate to my brothers abroad.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks. Where in SoCal are you? You should plan to go to the ISS in Long Beach in January. You can learn a lot and look at all the different options for suppliers of equipment, shirts and stuff. I've been twice and it's always helpful. Let me know if you go and I'll buy you a beer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah ill let you know i dont like blackwater they always got in our way and thought they were better than us. I might just have to do that or and infantryman stepping on the logo lol

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum CaliChingon! Like MayanXic said your best bet is to try going to the ISS show in Long Beach in January. There you will see the machinery we use for this industry as well as folks and members of this great forum. Goodluck

·
Registered
110 Posts
yeah ill let you know i dont like blackwater they always got in our way and thought they were better than us. I might just have to do that or and infantryman stepping on the logo lol
Or you could do one with the ribbon graphic that says something about Give the Money to the Troops, Not Blackwater

OK OK I'll shut up!

Salud

1 - 11 of 11 Posts