T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on? Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just found out about this site and decided to check in out. I'm a young man with an ambition of owning my own t-shirt line as soon as I become financially able to do so. I have numerous creative ideas, but i'm not aware of the actual steps that are required to get those ideas developed into final 'window display' products. Hopefully this will be the forum where i'll learn the procedures and necessary contacts. Hoping to hear from you all soon.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I think the t-shirt biz is pretty much covered A-Z. We've been in business 4 years and I still learn something every time I login.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey whats up everyone. Im new here trying to find out some info on the t shirt biz and exchange some ideas. Me and a couple of my buddies are in the process of starting our own clothing line called Project Evolution Apparel. We have a rapidly growing myspace page and a website that is in the works. We are still awaiting our first product launch but we have tons of designs. Anyway we appreciate any advice we can get. Thanks.

Mikey Co Founder P.E.A.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts