T-Shirt Forums banner

What type of printing is this?

841 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  jgabby
how is this printing possible? I want to get my screen printer to print t shirts like this for me....


See less See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
It's screen printed using a specialty ink that has a high density shiny/rubbery feel. Send the image to your screen printer to see if they can find and use that type of ink.
Do u know what the ink is called or a link to buy in the uk? And is it just the ink that makes this effect or it's puffed as well?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.