T-Shirt Forums banner

what type of heat transfer paaper for inkjet and laser

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  The shirtguy 
#1 ·
Hello im new here so forgive me if its been answered but im going to ask. So i have a heat press 15x15 and an inkjet printer, i know laser is better but until i get my laser printer repaired, inkjet will do, so my question is what heat transfer paper should i get for professional results for inkjet for light white colors and dark colors, please be specific so many people have bad results because they dont follow directions and down the paper and i have been stressed over the last week, so many inks to use and transfer paper. I want to be able to sell these and i dont want the cheap type avery sells,with the cheap hard feeling also i want the type that dont mess up in the washer and i want repeat costumers. please be specific as well to what brand of paper to use. i know a lot of paper is re branded, im ok with that, i just dont want to waste a lot of money for trying new papers and time. Also do the same for the laser tranfer paper trime free, i have heard so many differnt brands its un real how much things are out now, so i want sellable transfer paper that does not feel cheap like wal -mart office depot branded and i want paper that does leave the backing and look like crap. First impression is a big thing so let me know. Also please tell me the venders to use i hope this is understandable thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.