T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just lost for words. I worked my 1st craft festival this past weekend. It was suppose to be 10k attendees but it ended up being approx. 200 (it seems). :mad:

I was taking pictures with the bear and printing it on a transfer then on a T-shirts. Well that was a TOTAL BUST!!! :( So late Saturday I printed up some sample transfer Tees people started taking more interest and I sold 4 more shirts in 1 hour. Then Sunday I sold about 20 customized transfers. :rolleyes:

Is this the way or should I be doing something else. I hate the thought of printing up so many shirts and they not selling. :eek:

By the way I have a Brother DTG and doing the fairs to gain recogination and a little more income.

Signed
Lost :confused:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe you should just concentrate on the customized tees for the events, and handing out media information along with them so you're not making a loss from them and still gaining exposure.
Yeah that sounds good. I will focus on that w/ the info. :D

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please tell me more about the BEAR? Was the DTG at the event? Why are you printing transfers when you have a DTG?

The Festival was names Bear Creek and I thought it would be neat for my son to dress up in the bear costume to take pictures with the attendees to put on the shirts (end up scaring half the kids there :p- lol)

My Brother DTG machine was not present due to warranty issues (meaning if I move it the warranty is voided). :mad:

Printing transfers was the only way I could be mobile and customize the T-shirts.

I hope I made sense & answered enough.
Niss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts