T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

We are a new company, Combat Fighter LLC, and only have one shirt fully done and waiting on our next two designs to be printed. We ran into trouble with the printer we were using (will not expose them) and we have about 60 shirts that are not done correctly, whether they were off-center or the colors were messed up. The design is hand drawn and is an all over printed shirt. We can not sell the 60 messed up shirts mainly because it will be bad for our name. Does anyone know a place where we can donate shirts to maybe less fortunate families in another country or anything?

The shirts are very nice and on American Apparel. If i did it right you can see the better shirts here...if the image didn't work, you can find them at My catalog - Items - Combat Fighter: From the Pentagon to the Octagon

I am not doing this for advertising, i am simply showing you the design and how we can deal with it.

Any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
167 Posts
If you want to send them to some troops, I will take them. I am a platoon sergeant in Iraq and can give them away as attaboys....

Like the design, some of the writing on your website seems hard to view for me but like the concept.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Might want to look into MMA For Charity, I seem to remember them being mentioned on some UFC/TUF/WEC/other event. Helps some people and gets you in contact with some folks involved in your target market.

The post above me is a good idea as well!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts