T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a T Jet 2 and im not sure what to do when the ink lights start flashing? It keeps printing fine, but then soon the flashing light turns into a solid light and it stops printing, then it takes me forever pressing the ink button to do a head cleaning. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The only way to reset them is to press the ink button once, then the carriage will move over about an inch, then pop out the cartridge with the ink light on, then pop back in place, then push the ink button once more. The printer will go in to a head cleaning and the lights will go off. You can also do this in a middle of a print and after it finishes its sequence it will continue to finish the print.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, also I have to print 2 coats of white ink in order for it to look good, and it does this almost every other shirt, which can get pricey per cleaning, do you know on average how much one ink head cleaning costs? thanks

·
Registered
386 Posts
Mine does this randomly mainly if its a big print, and does not do a clean when i take them out and put back in etc, sometimes occasionally, after removing all the carts and messing around it will, it has ruined many shirts due to this, once it times out its game over :/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.