T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,007 Posts
The shirt looks like it starts out tie-dyed then the lion is printed. I doubt it is all over print but can't say 100% just by a picture.

· Registered
1,145 Posts
The shirt looks like it starts out tie-dyed then the lion is printed. I doubt it is all over print but can't say 100% just by a picture.
At first sight i thought so, but in detail if you see the lighter side of lions nose & mouth along with the eyelids area it should not be that much plain & creamy if it is T&D burnout first, but we cant rule it out i may count about 10 different color seps in it & the second opinion is may be the dtg ink had been crossed inside the shirt area due to thin material & gave the texture inside, indeed the dtg ink crosses the inner side of fabric, for ref of what i meant check the inside out results of my DTG.

Attachments

· Registered
1,145 Posts
The Mountain runs a very large and high tech tie die operation....
Agree & understand it Royce, it means this shirt is a pure hand crafted piece of art that can be replicated or lookalike maybe developed by reverse engineering of Mountain's process or dtg allover.

· Registered
2,556 Posts
The Mountain Blank Tie-Dyed T-Shirts

The Mountain runs a very large and high tech tie die operation....
I have sold Mountain t-shirts in the past and you can not fault the quality of the print. What really sets them apart is the attention to detail when combining the print with the garment.

I have stocked other garments with prints just as nice, but when printed onto plain black tees they look nowhere near as good.

It makes a screen printers heart glad to see such quality - until there is a DTG printer that can produce 600 of those an hour then I think there is still life in screen printing yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.