T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen this type of t-shirt used by Supreme but I'd like to buy wholesale to print on, the feature which distinguishes it, is the horizontal lines.

Does anybody know what this style of t-shirt is called?
any recommended brands that stock these? and even any UK stockists?

any or all would be really appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.