T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
56,238 Posts
but I am just interested in what is possible
EVERYTHING is possible. That's the problem in answering that question.

You can be anywhere from losing thousands of dollars to making millions of dollars.

There are really too many variables to say what kind of profit can be achieved.

It's not like a salary job where you can say "Dental Assistants in Minnesota make an average of $50,000 per year". It's a sales job where you control the outcome (somewhat). So you could make $1 or you could make $10,000,000. Or you could lose your shirt.

It's all possible.

The thread that Kris linked to above is the main one that discusses this in great length.

·
Premium Member
56,238 Posts
I just kinda wanted some idea of what was going on out there, some sort of gauge. Maybe a measuring stick if you will.
That's part of the point I was trying to make above. It's not only possible, it's happening right now.

There are people losing thousands of dollars and there are people making millions of dollars making t-shirts. It's all going on right now.

There's no gauge really. There's no way to say whether you'll be one of the ones making $1 or whether you'll be one of the ones making $10,000,000

I will say though, if you're getting into this based on the amount of money you want to make, you're getting into it for the wrong reasons.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.