T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of you who have a PO BOx I am aware there are several sizes. What size do you all have? I have looked at the first one which runs around $50.00 but it looks like it would only fit mail? The second size is bigger. I just don't to spend too much if I don't need to b/c the post office said it is harder to change it later because you will have a new address on everything.
Please let me know your thoughts,
SIlverbolt

·
2,957 Posts
I rent a box from the UPS store. It's $25/month, and the smallest size for business is a medium.

If I get large packages, they just stick a slip in my box letting me know that I have a large package, and I can pick it up at the counter!

It's been really great. And I get a street address, not a po box#.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Yep, you can go with the smallest size and they will hold packages for you (the post office or a service company like the UPS store).

If you don't plan on getting that many packages there, then the small size should be fine.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
It really depends on your situation. I have a PO Box for security/professionalism. I got the smallest (and most common) size - but I live (literally) next door to the post office, so it's not inconvenient for me to go into the PO to pick up the mail which doesn't fit in the box (which is probably most of it). If I was further away from the box or couldn't get to the PO during their opening hours (they double as a newsagent [extremely common in Australia - post offices are franchised I guess], so they keep good hours) I'd want something bigger.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all I think I will got with the medium size box. The post office isn't super close to me and I am sure shirts would fit in that box if needed. Thanks for the input.
Silverbolt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts