T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I need some help trying to figure out the setting for a 11x17in 3G opaque transfer paper from Coastal's. If someone could possibly tell me most optimal measurements for the crop marks of this size paper. Also it would be super nice if someone could possibly tell me the down force of the blade also. Thank you in advance! Much appreciation!:)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hello Jeff. Once you have the Print & Cut option selected, go to "File" and "Set Up the Printer". There you'll be able to make sure you have the printer selected that you want to print to and set up your paper size. Once you have this done, go to "File" and "Printing Setup". There should be a button that says "Fit into shared area for printing and cutting". Click that and your Crop Marks on the bottom should change.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Jeff. Once you have the Print & Cut option selected, go to "File" and "Set Up the Printer". There you'll be able to make sure you have the printer selected that you want to print to and set up your paper size. Once you have this done, go to "File" and "Printing Setup". There should be a button that says "Fit into shared area for printing and cutting". Click that and your Crop Marks on the bottom should change.

Hi!

Thank you for your response!!! I really appreciate the fact that someone got back to me. I was wondering if this is in cutstudio because I create my designs in illustrator and have the cutstudio plug-in. Would this be possibly to do the same way with the plug-in? thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts