T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Re: What sales more.

Depends on who you are trying to sell to. In most cases Mens Large and Medium will sell more.

·
Registered
215 Posts

Adult Mens L-XL. Men are more predisposed to wearing T-shirts in Casual, Formal and Intimate settings. At the moment, however, we are coming out of our ears in little girl shirts.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts

we are coming out of our ears in little girl shirts.
That is good business. :)

Only my point, kids wears more shirt/dress than old ones. I have three kids and I buy them lots of shirts, pants and dress. More than I can have for my own. :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have no kids but all my little girl cousins are clamoring for a shirt. It's like a sea of pink, yellow and baby blues over here. All this ruckus over some little kid.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Men's L-XL. Then M and XXL. Even though we print less, we run out of the XXXL's pretty quickly.

I get asked 17 times in a day if we have "Kids Shirts" at car shows, but unless it's an impulse buy, or a just a "saying" to break the ice, it is apparent that adult sizes is what "we" sell.

BTW, We used to print Youth Medium, and Y-L. They sat around for YEARS! Even when we cleared them off, nobody bought the Youth Mediums...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts